Pneumatic UAV Launchers
An excellent method to launch UAV’s (military or civilian use) is to use a pneumatic launcher. OKT NORGE AS has developed several different types of launchers in co-operation with our customers.
The Pneumatic launcher program:
- Good technical solutions, hence stable and predictable in use.
- Straight forward to use, short set up and recharging time.
- Pneumatic pressure gives even accelleration and less stress on UAV.
- Easy to transport, can be mounted on wheels, trailer or truck.
- Able to work in extreme weather conditions.
- Check out the launch of the Meggitt Voodoo
OKT Norge AS has delivered a range of launchers to the market. Today launchers are custom made in close relation with customers.
Each individual launcher will vary
- Runway 5-20 meter
- Weight of launcher: 100-6500 kg.
- Launchable weight: 10-300 kg.
- Takeoff speed up to 80 m/s
- Control panel with remote launch system
- CAC (France)
- INTA (Spain)
- SAGEM (France)
- Norwegian Defense
- Meggitt Aerospace (UK)
- Dornier (Germany)